Inner Temple Membership
JOIN THE CIRCLE
The Sister Circle inner Temple Membership is a unique online container made up of a range of online offerings to transform, heal and uplift you.
- Would you like to be a part of a thriving, loving supportive group of women?
- Would you like regular practices to keep you aligned, in a high vibration, to self reflect and create a positive impact in your life?
- Would you like to discover what it is that holding you back and What it is you truly want in your life?
What you get?
- An Inner temple members private community – Inspiring vibrant community of women to stay connected, share and support one another
- A Live guided meditation/vision journey – a deep dive into the subconscious – explore the subconscious mind and gain insight clarity, truth and resolve by meeting with your inner guides
- A beautiful and inspiring monthly Sister circle – 2 hours of nourishing and enlightening practices for healing, growth comprising of sharing, reflection practice, meditation, movement and mantra
- A monthly sacred self-care ritual and home practice – delivered straight to your inbox for increased wellbeing, confidence and self-love
- Discounted one to one sessions -for individuals wanting a deeper dive (£10 off each session)
Where the inner circle journey will take you
- This membership carves purposeful time for your growth, inner work and spiritual practices
- You will feel more deeply connected to meaning and spiritual connection
- You will gain a deeper sense of self, self-acceptance and understanding
- You will be a member of a loving and supportive container for you to release past issues, painful experiences
- You will experience Increased self-love and self-compassion
- You will gain a renewed sense of inner power and inner peace
- You will find Increased resilience in dealing with life’s changes and challenges
- You will have cultivate more joy and pleasure for life
- You will become equipped with tools and practices for self-soothing and self-realisation
- You will join a safe space for creating a life and path that is in alignment with your deepest desires and highest potential
Sister Circles will be held on the 2nd Sunday of the month at 8 pm (this is now full).
Unless informed otherwise, all new signs ups will have their sister circle on the 2nd Monday of the month.
Sister circles start July 12th and 13th (although your membership can start at any time).
Guided journeys will be held on the last Tuesday of the month - starts 28th July at 8 pm
Home practices sent to your inbox every 1st of the month
Once signed up you will receive an email with all details, dates and an invitation to join the Facebook community where you will get all access links to the events
Per Month Membership
- Membership can start at any time
- That’s 2 months free and £42 saving!
If you have opted for the monthly payment option, please read the FAQs at GoCardless here >> https://support.gocardless.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002835269-FAQs-for-customers-paying-through-GoCardless
Q: Can my membership be cancelled?
A: Your membership can be cancelled at any time you no longer want to receive the materials and access the circles and journeys. Please let us know if you do cancel your direct debit. It’s good to say bye and gain some feedback but there is never any judgement if you do want to cancel. We understand; life.
Q: If I’ve paid for the annual membership up front but need to cancel, will I get a refund of months not used?
A: We cannot offer a refund for the annual membership paid upfront
Q: What date is my direct debit taken?
A: Your direct debit is taken soon after you sign up and will be taken on that same date each month. Contact Go Cardless with any issues concerning your direct debit https://support.gocardless.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002835269-FAQs-for-customers-paying-through-GoCardless or to change the date
Q: How do I cancel my direct debit?
A: Head to GoCardless for any direct debit related enquiries. Here is a link to all your DD related questions
Q: What will I need to prepare for the circles?
A: What to bring:
- Wear clothes you can move in for when we do a little movement
- Have somewhere where you can lie down
(tip: not the bed as you may fall asleep during meditation!)
- Journal and pen
- Drink of water
You will also need the Zoom link which will be sent to you before the circles. Check out all things Zoom related in the document under “Files” in our Facebook Group “Inner Circle Members”.
Q: Can I invite a friend?
A: If you refer a friend to the membership and she mentions your name after she signs up, you will receive a free clarity coaching session with Kate! Worth £45. You can show her all the details by sending her this link (https://sistercircletemple.com/inner-circle-membership/)
If your friend doesn’t want to join as a member at this time, she can still access the fortnightly vision journeys. All dates can be found here.
Q: Can I change the email address my rituals home practices are sent to?
A: Yes, please send a request with your current and new email address to
Q: I am not receiving my ritual home practices, where are they?
A: They will arrive without fail every 1st of the month. Check your spam and if you find it there please mark safe and add us to your contacts to you are sure to receive it. If you still haven’t received it, please contact ..
Q: I can’t access the Facebook community.
A: Follow the link in the newsletter provided when you signed up for membership. If this link still isn’t working, please message Sister Circle on Facebook and we will manually add you.
Q: Where can I find the dates of all the events?
A: In the FB community group, in the Files section. They were also sent to you via email when you signed up for your membership.
Q: When do I get the zoom link to the circles and vision journeys? Will it be in my inbox?
A: The zoom links to both the circles and journeys will be posted in the Facebook community groups well before each event but will also be sent to you in your welcome email after sign up. It will be the same links for each sister circle and another for the journeys.
Q: What if I can’t attend a circle or journey for reasons outside of my control?
A: That’s ok. Life happens. You are not expected to attend everything and only the events you want to. They are all stand-alone so if you do miss something that’s fine. You can join the vision journeys on repeat. All recordings will be shared within 24 hours in the community. The sister circles won’t be recorded though.
Q: Do I need to also book onto events (circles and journeys) through the website or do I automatically enrol on them when I purchase a membership?
A: You do not need to book on to anything once you become a member. You are free to just jump on using the links to find in your welcome email and in the Facebook group.
Kate holds space beautifully for all women. She makes you feel safe to show up exactly as you are, knowing you will be met in that place without judgement. She shares insightful guidance to make you think and encourages you along the path to your own happy ending If you are even slightly considering joining a Sister Circle, DO IT!
I attended the sister circle feeling burnout and in need of some peace and relaxation. I found this after attending one of Kate’s afternoon sessions. It was fantastic I left feeling peaceful, calm, relaxed, rejuvenated and focused. Thank you so much will definitely attended another sister circle. Xx
Having never attended a sister circle of any kind before, let alone a virtual one I can highly recommend Kate's. She creates a safe space to share and be listened to. She guides the circle whilst spreading positivity and a sense of a calm. She has introduced me to new practices and after each session I log off feeling powerful, feeling connected with the other women in the circle, like my cup has been re-filled and I'm ready for whatever the world throws at me.